The American Bicycle Rental Company and its employees reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
Prices are subject to change during special events, festivals, etc.
In using this website, reserving products/services, purchasing products/services, and providing information, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
Participants must read and sign the Release from Liability Agreement prior to rental.
- A credit card and valid drivers license or passport is required for rental deposit.
- Locks, helmets, baskets and maps are provided for free with rental.
- Participants must be 12 years of age or older; Exceptions can be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Participants younger than 18, must be accompanied by an adult; the agreement must be signed by the parent/guardian releasing the Company from liability.
- Participants must be in good health, be able to operate, control and balance the equipment at the time of rental. Please consult your physician.
- Participants are responsible for the rental equipment from the time the equipment is rented until the time it is returned, including damage and theft of rental equipment.
- Rental equipment is due back on the date/time agreed upon by the Company and the rider(s).
- Participants must inform The Company if the equipment is damaged or not working properly.
- Participants must comply with all traffic laws and ride with caution.
*READ CAREFULLY* Deposits, Payment, Reservations, Cancellation and Refund Policy:
We do not accept reservations.
We accept cash and all major credit cards for payment.
Late returns are subject to additional charges and late fees.
Damaged equipment is subject to repair costs.
If the rental period is extended, the undersigned authorizes the Company to charge the credit card on file for monies due without the cardholder present.
If the bicycle(s) is returned in the condition in which it was lent, your account will only be charged the rental costs.
If the bicycle(s) is returned in with damages, your account will be charged for the damages incurred during the rental period.
Prices are subject to change during special events, festivals, etc without notice.
Once the rider(s) agrees to the riding terms, is fitted and receives riding instructions, signs the rider agreement, and departs on the bike, no refunds will be issued.
Lost or damaged lights will result in a $30 replacement charge.
Damaged baskets will result in a $30 replacement charge.
Damaged seats will result in a $50 replacement charge.
Lost or damaged keys will result in a $50 replacement charge.
Lost or damaged locks will result in a $100 replacement charge.
A $35 cleaning fee will be charged to your account for bikes that require special cleaning to return to service line i.e. excessive mud, decorations etc.
If the bicycle(s) is stolen, your account will be charged $500 per stolen bike.